Re: Conexant test code

Hi,

This is results of testing conexant patch 7.

Information about test notebook (HP Pavilion dv2000)

uname -a
  Linux zeon 2.6.18-suspend2 #5 SMP Thu Oct 19 11:12:15 BST 2006 i686 Genuine
  Intel(R) CPU           T2300  @ 1.66GHz GNU/Linux

"lspci -s 0:1b -vn | grep Subsystem
  Subsystem: 103c:30b2

Alsa version: 1.0.13

Internal microphone is working.

Probably it was my fault during testing of test patch 6 that microphone didn't
work. It is necessary to toggle capture facility on both internal
microphone and
Capture control (using Space key in alsamixer).

I guess that cxt5047_hp_automic should be called when user plug in/plug out
external microphone and unmute internal microphone automatically. Unfortunately
I am not able to test it because I haven't external mic.

Internal speakers still not muted when headphones are plugged.

If you give me some suggestions how to experiment with my notebook in order to
find right commands to mute internal speakers I will be able to help with
fixing this problem. As I already wrote ctx5047_hp_automute is called
correctly, but code of this method doesn't mute internal speakers.

Regards,
Konstantin

http://step-inside.org