Re: Patch: Add support for Medion laptops.

Hi,

Sorry, I've been quite busy these days.
I'm sorry to say that the last HG tree doesn't work for my Medion laptop. This
is strange because I seem to have the same laptop as albox and Andrew, and it
works for them! But I tried last Tobin's patch which didn't work, and the last
HG tree does the same. The effect is as usual: it seems to work, but no sound.
I tried again my hack to be sure, and this one's still working. With the HG
tree, I'm still having these xruns that I don't have with the hacked tree.  I
tried to use the last alsa-lib, but with no more success.

Andrew & albox: are you doing something special?

Remy