Intel HDA and headphones problem

Dear Alsa Developers,

I am not sure if I am writting to correct mailing list. If not, please
let me know.
I have Lenovo 3000 N100 notebook with Intel HDA inside (Analog Devices
AD1986A). As far as I know from the Google there is a problem with
support headphones jack of that computer by Alsa drivers.
The problem exists when headphones jack is plugged in. The "onboard"
speakers does not mute, so there is impossible to listen music only from
the headphones jack. Muting "External Amplifier" in alsamixer muting
onboard speakers but also causing strong sound's distortions on
headphones output.
It is probably only Linux driver problem because in Windows XP
everything works well.

Is there any possibility that this bug will be fixed?

Thanks for any replies,
Sebastian

If it possible please send a CC of any replies to me because I am not a
member of that list.