Re: hda-intel, ALC861 and Asus A6rp laptop - problem with headphones almost solved

2006/9/26, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx>:
>At Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:25:50 +0200,
>Mariusz Domanski wrote:
>>

> >2006/9/25, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx>:
>>
>>     >> Propably the sound will appear after (x)th compilation, but why? Why it is not
>>     working
>>     >> all the time?
>>
>>     >No idea.  A weird hardware...
>>
>>     >> And why the ALC861 is detected to be the ALC660?
>>
>>     >Simply because they are almost compatible (according to Realtek).
>>
>>     >The patch looks broken.  Could you regenerated it?
>>
>>     >thanks,
>>
>>     >Takashi
>>
>>  Here is patch (now I'll write it as a part of email):
>
>... and it's more broken now :)
>
>Could you give the correct patch as an attachment?
>Also, try to avoid C++ style comments as much as possible.
>

>Thanks,
>
>Takashi

Ok, I really don't know why the patch doesn't want to work... It looks well, but produces errors when applied...
Anyway, I'm sending attachement with modified patch_realtek.c and patch file which should work but doesn't...
I'm sure you will know what has been changed :)

Mariusz