Fwd: mips problem

I was using version 1.0.11rc4, I havn't had much success building more
recent drivers, some things I can only cross-compile, some things I
can only compile natively.

And I've had to use this patch (
https://dev.openwrt.org/attachment/ticket/486/alsa-lib.tar.bz2 ) to
bypass the use of wordexp.h, which is not in the uclibc configuration.

Has anyone been able to make the whole ALSA package work on a mips platform?

Stanislas