Re: Bug: aplay/alsa-lib problem on mips (openwrt, uclibc)

Hi Sven,

I'd try to adjust some settings there..

--buffer-size (by default it tried to allocate the max possible one,
maybe this is too much for that small embedded box)

just have a look at man aplay maybe it helps a bit

Markus

Markus Rechberger