[ALSA - driver 0002321]: no audio and very few mixer options with C-Media 106 based USB sound card

A NOTE has been added to this issue.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2321>
Reported By:                doobedoobedo
Assigned To:                Clemens Ladisch
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   2321
Category:                   USB - usb-audio
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major