No chance to get the soundcard working

Hello, i have a big problem with my soundcard. It have a Realtek alc260
chip (intel-hda) and its build in an Acer c204tmi notebook. I can not get
that card working with linux. I tried over 20 linux live cds and have installed
now gentoo linux on it. The problem i have is: the sound card is been found
by alsaconf and can be configured. Alsamixer also found the card and can
configure it. I have unmuted every channel and set it up to max. I have
always tired the headphone. I never could get sound of that notebook. In
dmesg i found that -> ALSA /var/tmp/portage/alsa-driver-1.0.12_rc1-r1/work/alsa-
driver-1.0.12rc1/pci/hda/..
/../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hdaintel.c:525: hda_intel: azx_get_response timeout,
switching to single_cmd mode...
i do not know is that the reason why i have no sound. I have testet the
sound with xmms,KsCD,Noatun, and other. xmms and noatun do not start playing
and KsCD start playing, but i can not hear anything.
I also cant ask someone who got alsa running, because i am the only person
who use that notebook under linux.
I do not know what i could do. Can you help me?