[ALSA - driver 0002328]: Absolutely no sound whatsoever on PB A8550 w/ Intel 82801 (ICH6)

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2328>
Reported By:                Illarane
Assigned To:
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   2328
Category:                   PCI - intel8x0
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major