[ALSA - driver 0001111]: Audigy2NX: Channels interchanged

The following issue has been RESOLVED.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1111>
Reported By:                fabian
Assigned To:                Clemens Ladisch
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   1111
Category:                   USB - usb-audio
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor