[ALSA - driver 0001420]: Dell's modified SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 OEM card does not work with emu10k1x driver on Fedora Core 3 and 4

The following issue has been CLOSED
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1420>
Reported By:                inkbrush
Assigned To:                fmoraes
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   1420
Category:                   PCI - emu10k1x
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major