[ALSA - tools 0001831]: envy24control does not work with Hercules Fortissimo IV

A NOTE has been added to this issue.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1831>
Reported By:                liiwi
Assigned To:
Project:                    ALSA - tools
Issue ID:                   1831
Category:                   envy24control
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major