[ALSA - driver 0002289]: Wrong channel description for Macbook Pro soundcard

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2289>
Reported By:                rbultje
Assigned To:                tiwai
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   2289
Category:                   PCI - hda-intel
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   tweak