[ALSA - driver 0001433]: No sound output

The following issue has been CLOSED
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1433>
Reported By:                lithium7456
Assigned To:
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   1433
Category:                   PCI - intel8x0
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             09-18-2005 06:23 CEST
Last Modified:              07-13-2006 20:04 CEST
The driver has been installed with the system.
First I use "alsaconf" to configure my soundcard.
The program found my soundcard correctly, and there is no error message.
I use "lsmod" and found that the driver is loaded.

then I typed "alsamixer", But got a message saying that "No mixer elems
found" (I realized that it is the modem)
so I try "alsamixer -c 1", and I unmute and raise "Master" "PCM"
Here is the "amixer -c 1"'s result: