Making firmware licensing info more prominent (Matrix)

(I checked the archives and didn't see any obvious discussion of this
question; apologies if I missed it, I don't usually follow the list.)

Many of the people using the ALSA matrix are committed to using free
software, and they consult the matrix in order to find sound devices
that will be compatible with their systems. It's a great resource for
that.

But some of the USB devices, while supported by ALSA, require firmware
that is nonfree in licensing.

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Midiman%2FMAudio&card=USB+Midisport+4x4.&chip=Cypress+AN2131XX&module=usb-audio
is one example.

While the licensing information for the module is displayed on this
page, the licensing information for the firmware and the firmware
loader is not. It looks like the loader in this case is free software,
but the firmware is proprietary.

Can this information be made more prominent? I think it would be
helpful to many of the people using the matrix.

--
John Sullivan
Free Software Foundation