[ALSA - driver 0002234]: ISA sscape driver does not find Soundscape Elite

A NOTE has been added to this issue.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2234>
Reported By:                tjallen
Assigned To:
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   2234
Category:                   ISA - sscape
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major