Re: example of acting on events, rendering and threading

At Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:54:06 +0100,
Daniel wrote:

> Hi,  I am looking for an example similar to the sine wave example, but a
> little more advanced where waves (any, sines are ok) are rendered in a
> buffer and then passed to the sound device, so I guess this would require
> two threads.

Hm, I don't see why this is needed to be threaded...

Anyway, the question is a bit too vague to answer.  As a good code as
multi-threaded audio apps, you can find jackd, for example.
Xmms and co have also threaded audio output.

Takashi