[ALSA - driver 0001134]: alsa 1.0.9rc4 + intel 82801FB/.../ = No sound (Benq 52-101)

The issue 0001756 has been set as DUPLICATE OF the following issue.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1134>
Reported By:                liangalei
Assigned To:
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   1134
Category:                   PCI - intel8x0
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor