CA0106 Surround Sound Bug

Hello,

	I recently started messing around with Linux, using Ubuntu Dapper, so
bare with me if my problem is an easy fix.

	I am using a "Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit (internal)"
using ca0106 with a 5.1 speaker setup. Yet I can only get sound to come
out my 2 front speakers and my sub-woofer and the sound randomly gets
static. I have tried configuring and tweaking the alsamixer settings,
made sure ca0106 was the default card, and messed with aumix and amixer,
but nothing has worked.

	I have tried playing music on the following programs: Amarok, XMMS,
VLC, and JUK all with the same problems.

	I also run Windows 2000 on the same machine and the sound card and
speaker setup works perfectly, so I know the hardware is setup
correctly.

	I also didn't see this problem in "Known bugs" page.

 Sincerely,
	Aaron Russell