Productivity Soars as Leading Edge Aviation Services Paints 22 ExpressJet Aircraft in 4 Weeks Company Meets Aggressive Delivery Schedule, Transforming Small Fleet to Continental Express Colors in Million Dollar Deal. This is an incredible feat not only in terms of capacity, but quality as well There is no one else in the airline painting business with the drive, passion and ability to make so much happen in so little time. It's a testament to the strength of our facilities, and the strength of our people. We're thrilled to achieve yet another major milestone in our industry and to assist ExpressJet and Continental Express with this transition. Santa Ana, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2008 -- Leading Edge Aviation Services (LEAS), the largest commercial aircraft painting company in the world, announced today that it has risen to an aggressive challenge from ExpressJet to convert nearly two dozen aircraft to Continental Express colors in just four short weeks this September. The deal is part of ExpressJet's immediate reintroduction to the Continental brand, which will see 22 planes returning to its signature blue and gold palette by September 31st, 2008. News Image "This is an incredible feat not only in terms of capacity, but quality as well," exclaims Michael Manclark, CEO, LEAS. "There is no one else in the airline painting business with the drive, passion and ability to make so much happen in so little time. It's a testament to the strength of our facilities, and the strength of our people. We're thrilled to achieve yet another major milestone in our industry and to assist ExpressJet and Continental Express with this transition." Since the first ExpressJet planes rolled into its painting hangars on September 3, LEAS crews have worked around the clock to meet an aggressive delivery schedule of seven aircraft per week - a remarkable accomplishment considering the time, quality, and care that goes into each aircraft. Driven by production in the company's Victorville, CA and Greenville, MS facilities, the deal is the latest in a string of commercial service milestones which includes the mainline Continental brand, for which the company has painted more than 600 aircraft since first partnering with the airline in 1994. For more information, please visit www.LeadingEdgeCorp.com. About Leading Edge Aviation Services Headquartered in Santa Ana, CA with facilities across the United States, Leading Edge Aviation Services, Inc. is one of the most advanced, commercial aircraft services companies in the world. Specializing in commercial, private, and military aircraft painting, the company also provides a wide range of commercial services, including fuel system, mod-center support, contract labor, line-turn maintenance, composite and sheet metal, long and short term aircraft storage, field audits, fleet assessments, interior deep cleaning, and strip and painting services to various branches of the United States Military. For more information, visit www.leadingEdgeCorp.com.

[...]

If you wish to unsubscribe from the AIRLINE List, please send an E-mail to:
"listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF AIRLINE".