SFGate: Google founders pay NASA $1.3 million to land at Moffett Airfield

If I were to cater with, say, Tang, would that be enough of a NASA link?

Bill Hough wrote:

> This article was sent to you by someone who found it on SFGate.
> The original article can be found on SFGate.com here:
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/09/12/BUPRS4MHA.DTL
> Wednesday, September 12, 2007 (SF Chronicle)
> Google founders pay NASA $1.3 million to land at Moffett Airfield
> Verne Kopytoff, Chronicle Staff Writer
>
> (09-12) 12:31 PDT MOUNTAIN VIEW -- Google Inc.'s founders will carry
> scientific equipment for NASA on their private Boeing 767 as part of a
> deal that grants them landing rights at Moffett Federal Airfield, near
> Mountain View, NASA and local officials said. ...
> Not just anyone can use Moffett Field, although many of Silicon Valley's
> superrich may want to, given its convenient location and lightly used
> landing strip. NASA grants permission only to planes that are related to
> its research and mission. ...
> NASA emphasized that it has used aircraft in the past to study atmospheric
> chemistry, global climate change and ozone depletion in addition to
> wildfires and agriculture. The agreement with Google's founders is
> non-exclusive, meaning that the door is open to others with private
> aircraft who want to use Moffett Field and are willing to contribute to
> NASA's mission.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the AIRLINE List, please send an E-mail to:
"listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF AIRLINE".