Re: [Sky-1] That is one white plane!

ROGER:

Wow!

What a beautiful shot!  I believe that this is the one
UPS has worked a deal with to bring it hear nightly.
When I wrote my UPS story, I noted that there was some
bad feeling amongst UPS mail line pilots that the
company had a deal with to get (and I'm guessing here)
5th Trade Rights (or something similiar) and the
pilots grumbled that this bird (or similar) might not
be safe visas FAA standards and U.S. pilots should be
flying this route.

Correct me, Walter?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass