Re: Priceline vs. Hotwire

Yeah,

But if you are bidding/pricing airfares on ITA,
usually the cheapest fare will be an advance purchase.
Hotwire and Priceline AFAIK will let you purchase/bid
a day or so ahead. I have never used Hotwire or
Priceline for Airfare, but I use Priceline for Hotels
and rental cars.

I got a Priceline bid of $14.00 a day this past
holiday weekend in MIA, I requested the cheapest
box/economy, and they gave me one of those Pontiac
mini-Suvs, whatever they call them, from Hertz. I was
very happy!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

Need Mail bonding?