DEN closed until tomorrow

"Denver International Airport will remain closed until at least noon
tomorrow, according to airport officials, after a major blizzard
stranded an estimated 4,000 people there overnight, during one of the
busiest holiday travel seasons in the airport's history."

(The above, from The Denver Post.)

Blaine Thompson
Fort Wayne, Indiana

p.s. I have a friend who lives near Denver, and last night, he told me
he was comfortable at home with his wife, but surrounded by two and
three foot snow drifts.  I told my father about this earlier today, and
he said: E-mail your friend and say "that's nice.  We have leaves to
rake.  Want to come over?"