Re: UA 747 departting LAX

 Um, United has 30 747s flying all over.  From LAX they fly to SYD, MEL (via SYD), and NRT daily as well as making domestic rotations to all hubs, especially ORD and IAD.

-----Original Message-----
From: mrpanitz@xxxxxxxxx
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 7:04 PM
Subject: UA 747 departting LAX

Today I saw a UA 747 departing LAX on Runway 25 Right
(I think thats the runway) I thought United didnt have
any more 747s,  we saw the plane waiting for take off
clearance from the nearby street (Aviation).
this was about 2:00pm this afternoon
does anyone know where that flight was going
(I assume it was flying Nonstop to somewhere :)
probally either Asia or Europe OR Australia