Re: [Sky-1] JFK illegally targeting Muslims, groups say

SKYONE:

Why target them 'after' the flight?  And why target
'naturalized' citizens?  What possible gain could it
achieve?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

http://www.amny.com/news/local/transportation/am-prof0824,0,5125934.story?coll=am-transportation-headlines