Re: TSA's Office of Intelligence: Regarding Secure Flight

Remind me, how many years and hundreds of millions of dollars have we
wasted so far?

Highlight:

"Whatever direction Secure Flight takes, TSA needs to follow a
disciplined system development approach that fully defines system
requirements, schedule, and costs; coordinate with critical
stakeholders; ensure system effectiveness through assessing
name-matching technologies and policies to match passenger and terrorist
watch list data; conduct stress and end-to-end testing that verifies
that the entire system functions as intended; and establish privacy
protocols and access to a redress process."