Re: confused by replies does Jet Blue still use JFK?

At 10:07 AM 7/28/2006, you wrote:
>  I read an artilce POSTED HERE that said
>Jet Blue moved  all their operations TO NEWARK    does
>that means
>Jet Blue no longer uses JFK? (I ask this because
>this weekend I'm flying Jet Blue to JFK!
>and they havent called me to tell me this info
>
>or did I misinterpret the article saying only their
>HQ moved to Newark?
The article was poorly phrased, or poorly read. They have *moved*
nothing to EWR. They had started operations at EWR, and they
are very unhappy with the ground delays and costs associated with
operating out of EWR. As far as I know, not service, or HQ function
was moved to EWR from JFK.

- David