confused by replies does Jet Blue still use JFK?

 I read an artilce POSTED HERE that said
Jet Blue moved  all their operations TO NEWARK    does
that means
Jet Blue no longer uses JFK? (I ask this because
this weekend I'm flying Jet Blue to JFK!
and they havent called me to tell me this info

or did I misinterpret the article saying only their
HQ moved to Newark?