Re: Chicago

Looks like just the storms yesterday.  There was a press release:

United Airlines Revises Ticket Policies for Customers Affected by
Chicago Thunderstorms
Thursday July 20, 5:01 pm ET

CHICAGO, July 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United Airlines has
revised its ticketing policies for its customers with travel plans to
and from Chicago O'Hare and Chicago Midway, affected by today's
thunderstorms. These revised policies apply to all customers ticketed
on or before July 20, 2006, for travel July 20-21, 2006, to/from
Chicago O'Hare and Midway airports on any United(R), United Express
(R), Ted(SM) or United code-share flight.  [...]

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060720/cgth061.html?.v=43

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx