Re: Here goes the crazies again

David,

Tut, tut, just run along and suck your thumb in the corner like a good
little boy and leave the real world to the grownups......

FWIW, global warming dwarfs the threat to our planet from 'terrorism'. The
'Kyoto protocol' wasn't perfect - it only tries to slow down the rate of
emissions reather than reduce them - but is/was an honourable attempt by
right minded people to take responsibility for our planet and the future
generations who will have to live here. It is a start that must be built
on. The vast majority of all the worlds qualified scientists agree on what
needs to be done, ie to reduce the level of Greenhouse gas emissions, and
that means we all have to change our lifestyles. Perfectly possible if we
have the willpower.

Avaition has to play its part too. If that means fewer flights, higher
taxes, etc then so be it.

Regards to all, even the unqualified kiddies amongst us,

Alastair

>The Kyoto Protocol is a bunch of bull puckey. Some of the "scientists" on
that made up that idiotic document were landscapers!

>All it does is rearrange the pollution.  It does nothing to prevent
"global warming."  NOTHING man can do can prevent global warming.  It's a
natural process.  Mankind may increase the temperature slightly in built up
areas but that's because you have all that concrete that reflects the heat.

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Level 2
Glasgow Biomedical Research Centre
Institute of Biomedical & Life Sciences
University of Glasgow
126 University Place
Glasgow G12 8TA
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 8119 (office) or 6448 (lab)
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html
http://www.e-mep.org

Have a look at my airliner photography at
http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx