LAX theme building

Hi guys,

Received this from a contact Stateside.

>   Here's some good news about LAX . The observation deck atop the Theme
Building will soon reopen ! The LAWA Director of Public Relations told me
... that this is official ! The official date has not yet been set or
published , but she told me it will be sometime in July or August  2006 .
There will be a security check performed to all visitors . Perhaps you will
spread the word ... ?!

Good to know that there still some airport authorities over there able to
recognise airliners are intrinsically interesting things and that people
want to watch them. Well done to LAWA!

Regards to all,

Alastair

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Level 2
Glasgow Biomedical Research Centre
Institute of Biomedical & Life Sciences
University of Glasgow
126 University Place
Glasgow G12 8TA
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 8119 (office) or 6448 (lab)
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html
http://www.e-mep.org

Have a look at my airliner photography at
http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx