Re: BAA and toll roads

Allan9 wrote:

> Almost agree
> The Ohio Turnpike was built on the Commissions' initiative before the
> Interstate System existed.  It technically is not part of our
> Interstate system.  Airports as an example are all built by and with
> tax payer money.
> Al
>

> -

Railroads used to build their own stations. That's not so easy with
airports, since there is not enough room for an airport for each
airline. In some airports, like JFK many airlines built their own terminal.

We must not forget that in the 10th century railroad construction n the
west was subsidized by land grants.

Herman