Re: BAA and toll roads

How about the proposals to create toll roads out of facilities
originally built with federal and state funds, some on right of way that
was very likely acquired via eminent domain, the various Macquarrie et
al purchase and lease back (via user fee/toll) proposals?

The selling point is reduced state taxes associated with maintenance and
unfunded federal mandates.

As you suggest, a winner, until people realize what it costs them long
term.

- RWM