From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David MR
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:49 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BAA

I hate paying tolls to use public roads.  I especially hate paying tolls
to non-American entities.  (I also think it's a sin to have to pay the
government for the "privilege" of parking on public streets.)

Let's face it.  Airports in the USA,  can be managed by American
companies.  There is no reason for them to be managed by foreign
companies.=20

David R
From: RWM <RWM@xxxxxxxxxx>
> But you don't mind paying tolls to furriners, right?
>=20
> - RWM
>=20
>=20
>=20
> David MR wrote:
>=20
> > UAE, Spain, UK, Andorra, The Vatican, I don't give a damn.  It's
absurd and a=20
> threat to the national security for an airport in America to be
operated by=20
> foreigners!
> >=20
> > Go ahead, call me a racist.  I'm not, I'm an American and I am
frigging tired=20
> of the politicians allowing this bullshit to happen.
> >=20
> > David
> > From: "Agarwalla, Niraj" <Niraj.Agarwalla@xxxxxxx>
> >=20
> >>I can only imagine the reaction it the buyers were from the UAE
instead
> >>of Spain a la the port fiasco.
> >>
> >>--
> >>Niraj Agarwalla

Of
> >>Blaine Thompson
> >>Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:11 AM
> >>To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>Subject: BAA
> >>

> >>*Top of the news*
> >>*Indianapolis airport operator bought by Spanish firm*
> >>BAA, the British operator of Indianapolis International Airport,
is=3D20
> >>being bought for $19 billion by Ferrovial, the Spanish company
that's=3D20
> >>leasing the Indiana Toll Road in partnership with an Australian
bank.=3D20
> >>The Ferrovial group bid against another consortium for the right to
buy=3D20
> >>publicly traded BAA, based in London. Ferrovial, owned by founder
Rafael