US Air FF

Received today in my e-mail...*

GET READY FOR THE NEW DIVIDEND MILES AND USAIRWAYS.COM*

The new Dividend Miles program is almost here, so get ready for a new
world of benefits! During the first weeks of this transition, you may
encounter times when particular services and account information are not
available. We?re working hard to make the transition as seamless as
possible, and we appreciate your patience as we combine FlightFund and
Dividend Miles to create the new Dividend Miles program.

The new usairways.com will also be launching very soon, and when it
does, lots of new features will be just a click away. The first time you
log in with your account number and PIN, you'll be prompted to create a
new user profile. This new, secure profile will keep your travel
preferences, Dividend Miles number, account activity, e-mail
preferences, credit card you use for booking travel, and more all in one
place, making your experience with US more convenient and personalized.