From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David MR
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:59 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SFGate: Frontier ups California service

WN couldn't make it because it screwed up its schedule.  WN has, on
average, 25 minutes turnarounds.  F9 can allow for the unstable weather
at SFO because it has longer turn times.

To say the route is underserved by a "high-value, low fare service"
airline is stupid.  The flight is only a little bit over an hour in
length.  Five flights a day is a small number of flights when you
consider the number of flights UA has on the route.  Additionally, OAK
is actually quicker to get to from downtown San Francisco so I don't
think F9 will draw too many passengers away from OAK and the WN service
there.

David R

From: "Agarwalla, Niraj" <Niraj.Agarwalla@xxxxxxx>
> If WN couldn't make a run of it, what thinks F9 can?
>=20
> --
> Niraj Agarwalla
> FeB-XCO