Re: Good Plan!!

So all Iranians and all Saudis are Muslim fanatics, eh?

Yup, I'm not big on allowing people who advocate the killing of
innocents to get away with it.   Including stupid rednecks from the
US or the UK or Aus.  I guess there is a very good reason why the
average IQ is only 100.

Grant
SYD
QF
BTW the reciprocal of 09R is 27L, not 24L.