Re: Good Plan!!

There is a sever lack of humor on this list!  While I don't advocate bad ATC
phraseology or missing up airport runways by landing two planes towards each
other, the airlines in question are still our enemies.

Regardless of what Alireza says, if he would read the Koran he will find out
that it does advocate the death of non-Islamic people.

To keep it on topic: Saudia and Iran don't fly to DFW.

David R
home.comcast.net/~damiross/books.html
www.sequoians.com