Re: Aircraft Warning Lights

Mike,

    It's all in the CFRs, the Code of Federal Regulations. More
specifically, FAR Part 77 - Objects Affecting Navigable Airspace. The
more general information you're looking for is in section 77.23,
Standards For Determining Obstructions:
*http://tinyurl.com/jt5wf
*And airports are surrounded by imaginary "surfaces" dependent upon
their runways and approaches; these deal with the airspace immediately
surrounding airports, in section 77.25:
*http://tinyurl.com/e56rg*

Horonjeff/McKelvey's "Planning & Design of Airports", fourth edition,
describes it in detail in Chapter 7 as well.

Greg Rendell
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KPHL