Re: Airports will add 'invisible fence' to security measures

Guys, There is the story and 2 photos of a farmer in Texas that thought
wolves or wild dogs were getting through his fence and killing his sheep.
He put up in place an electric fence, next day he went out with his camera,
Guess what was caught in that fence,  The biggest snake he had ever seen
with the jaws on both strands of electric wire.  I am sure some of you folks
have seen this photo.  I don't have it anymore, whish I did.  The original
post made me think of this snake story, it is true.

BOB, the UPRR RAILFAN
UPHS 5560