Re: Qantas service SFO-YVR?

My colleague on Wikipedia referred me to this web page on the Qantas
site, which advertises the SFO-YVR service as a web special, and if
you follow the booking links, it is a 3x/week service on Sunday,
Wednesday, and Friday, QF 73, with a $288 RT promotional fare. It
appears to only be operating from June 26 to August 9, 2006.

http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/dyn/us/specials/webDeals306

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx