Re: SFGate: Venezuela Delays Airline Ban Until March

The good ole Hugo being good ole Hugo. Banning overflights of US airliners
is just a move to show his people "look, I am a hero against the big old
evil".

On the other hand, we are hated in oil rich countries because we don't walk
the walk, of the talk of democracy we keep preaching about. Shash's Iran,
Fahd's S.Arabia, Al-Sabah family in Kuwait, The "Turkmenbashi" in
Kazakhistan, or even Saddam in Iraq are good examples of tyranny we support
just because the have oil..

I am drving a 1600cc car, you should all be doing that too..

Oh yeah, I am getting a Diamond TwinStar that burns 8.8 gallons/hr too. :)

BAHA
Fan of knowing my facts..