From: David MR <damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:18:03 AM
Subject: Re: Loss shifts JetBlue's focus to climbing back into black

The number one difference between WN and B6 when it comes to growth is the rate of growth.  WN adds no more than 3 cities a year while B6 is adding twice as many.

A high rate of growth is dangerous to an airline.  Look at the original Braniff.  They expanded rapidly after deregulation in 1978.  They are no longer with us.

B6 made a major blunder when it ordered so many aircraft for delivery in a relativley short period of time.  Also made a bad decision in order the 190.

David R
From: Alireza Alivandivafa <DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx>