We are planning the 25th Anniversary reunion of New York Air employees and others who worked to make New York Air the great airline that it was.

We are planning the 25th Anniversary reunion of New York Air employees and others who worked to make New York Air the great airline that it was.     Breaking News!
  The date has been set: March 31, 2006. The venue has been chosen: Terrace on the Park in Flushing Meadows Park where the 5th Anniversary Party was held. Doors open for check in at 7:30 (and not before, so don't arrive early). The event starts at 8:00 with cocktails and passed hors d'oeuvres. Check the menu for full details. The event is scheduled to end at Midnight.

  http://nya-reunion.org/

Roger & Amanda La France