Thrust Reverser

From: "Blaine Thompson" <blaine@xxxxxxxx>

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:44 AM
<snip>
 2. My Uncle and Aunt recently did SEA-DTW-MIA-MSP-SEA on NW.  On the
> return MIA-MSP-SEA itinerary, their flight from MIA was in the air
> when the pilot announced they were returning to MIA with one reverse
> thruster failed (A320).  Plane landed without incident (however, with
> the usual cadre of emergency vehicles flanking the runway).
<snip>

Little strange to try a thrust reverser while in flight?  Better check
it before takeoff, if at all.   I didn't think thrust reverser
operability was required anyway.

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://www.wilowud.net/