Re: Next Few Days Critical for Northwest

Couldn't afford Danish at those levels of income!  And the food stamps
for which those incomes qualify don't cover Danish anyway.

States prescribe different levels, reflecting regional/local cost of
living.  Try being a NYC-based reserve FA or pilot at those wages,
explaining why 'crash pads' exist.

Mike Bloomberg reluctantly agrees that $32,000 - NYPD salary after 6
months - is barely making it (but blames it on NYPD salary negotiators).