Re: weather

Dennis / All:

Here in BOS, nothing is happening yet --- but it will.

Every few hours, the weather forecaster's up the
inches that we're supposed to receive. Right now, the
skies are overcast, but clouding-up as we speak.

If one needs to get someone, they had better leave in
the next few hours, otherwise, they're going to be
stuck here for a while.  Depending on how bad this
gets,  delays can be expected throughout Sunday,
maybe, even into Monday, since we're also expecting
some blizzard conditions that will push the snow in
everyone's way.

Hang in there.  It's coming!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts