Re: Column: Airports squeezed as (unsustainable) travel booms

...If you mean, literally walk into, I don't know too
many that you can't walk into.....And I have 'Walked"
into quite a few.

My best was NCE (Nice, France) that we walked to 4
miles jaunt from downtown, because on New Year's Eve,
you couldn't find a cab or bus.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA