Re: how many of us have been the only psg on a flight?

Back in the mid 80's, my wife worked for a regional carrier called Britt
Airways.. I took a ride from DTW to SBN making my way home to ORD. A Swearingen
Metroliner on a hot humid day, just me and the flight crew.. Once airborne,
the  pilot asks if my wife worked for RU and then invites me to spend the rest
of the  flight with them... Was a spectacular ride as we flew around the big
thunderheads building all around us.... Even got to stay for the landing at
SBN.  Was really hoping nobody would get on for the ride to ORD, but my luck ran
out  as one other passenger boarded for the SBN - ORD leg... Boy I miss those
days.......